Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is VÍNO NITRA spol. s r.o., Dolnozoborska 14, 949 01 Nitra, Slovakia. Reg. No.: 31 428 380, VAT No.: SK 2020410843. Registered at the Commercial Register of the District Court Nitra, Section: Ltd., Insert No.: 2569/N.
Which personal data are we processing?
Personal information you provide to us.
We process personal information that you provide to us.
Personal information we collect indirectly
We do not collect personal information from third parties, nor do we provide your personal information to third parties. Except information, that are necessary for operations of proper order processing.
Third party personal information you provide to us
If you provide us with personal data of third parties, it is your responsibility to inform the person concerned and ensure that they agree to these terms of privacy and personal data protection.
Personal data we process automatically
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information about you, such as IP address, date and time of access, information about your internet browser, operating system, and your language settings. We may also process information about your behavior on our website, e.g. what links you visited and which goods are shown to you. In order to guarantee maximum user privacy, information about your behavior are anonymous, so we can’t even assign it to a specific user, nor to a specific person.
If you access our website from a mobile phone or similar mobile device, we may also process information about your device (data on your mobile phone, eventual application crash records, etc.).
We also process cookies automatically.
Why we collect and process your personal information?
We process your personal data for the following reasons:
Purchase of goods and services:
First of all, we process your personal data to process and deliver your order. If there are any problems, we can contact you thanks your personal information as an email, phone number etc..
If you have any question or problem, we need to process your data to answer / resolve it. In some cases, personal data may also be transferred to third parties (e.g. forwarder of the goods).
- Email marketing: We send you email business notifications based on your approval. You can easily unsubscribe from business notifications by calling our infoline.
- Telemarketing: We make marketing calls to offer our goods and services and related marketing communications. The legal title for processing your phone number is either your approval, or at least our legitimate interest in conventional direct marketing. You may object to this processing.
- Marketing contests: in some cases, the contest winner may be photographed or filmed, mainly to increase the transparency of our marketing competitions. We process this personal data based on our legitimate interest in improving the credibility of marketing contests in the eyes of other contestants and making them more attractive. You may object to this processing.
Improving our services
Using your order history and web behavior, we can offer more relevant offers for additional goods, accessories for purchased products. So in certain places we show you products that are right for you and that match your needs and interests. To optimize elements on the web, we can also use tools for testing various variants (so-called A / B testing), Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.
Customer ratings of goods and services
After your purchase, you may be asked to rate our goods or services.
Enforcement of rights and legal claims and control of public authorities
We may also process your personal data because we need it to exercise our rights and legal claims (e.g. if we would claim a receivables against you). We may also process your personal data for the reason that we need it in case of control processed by state authority and other similarly serious reasons.
We process personal data on these legal bases
Contract conclusion and performance
We need your personal information to be able to place a purchase order, or conclude any legal contract with you, concerned about the goods or services you want to buy. Once the order or contract is concluded, we process your personal information to deliver the purchased goods. For this reason, we process billing and delivery data.
We also use your personal information to provide you with relevant content, interesting to you. Based on legitimate interest, we process personal data, which we process automatically and cookies. For the same legal reason, we may send you email and SMS messages.
For the purpose of sending business notifications (e-mail marketing) and telemarketing, we process your personal data with your approval. If you give us your approval to personal data processing, you can withdraw it at any time by using our contact form or contact us directly via our contact email or give us a call.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
In these cases, we transmit your personal information to third parties:
- Delivery of goods: forwarder chose by you, would never be able to deliver ordered goods to you if we did not provide him with billing and delivery data. We will transmit this information to the forwarder as you fill it in the purchase order. The data transmitted in this way includes, your name, delivery address, mobile number and in case that the goods have not been paid in advance also the amount to be paid. The forwarder may process your personal data just for delivery, afterwards is obliged to delete them all immediately.
- Credit cards: Our Company does not have information about the payment cards you pay with us. Only your secured payment gateway and the appropriate banking institution have your credit card information.
- Business announcements: in the case of sending business announcements (e.g. by e-mail or SMS) or telemarketing, we may use third parties for distribution or telephone calls. This entity is bound by the obligation of confidentiality and may not use your personal data for any other purpose.
- Public authorities: in the case of enforcing our rights, your personal data may be transferred to a third party (e.g. a lawyer). If a legal order or a state authority (e.g. Police department of Slovak Republic) request your personal data, we are supposed to transmit them to this legal or state authority. You can object to it using our contact form or give us a call.
How long have we been processing your personal data?
First of all, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us.
In the case of processing of personal data for which your approval has been given, your personal data will generally be processed for 7 years or until such approval is revoked.
If you subscribe to business reports, we will process your personal data for 7 years, respectively pending your disagreement with their continued sending. You can easily express this disagreement by calling our infoline.
Please also note that some personal data is necessary process regardless of your given approval for or in accordance with the relevant legal regulations (e.g. for tax documents at least 10 years).
We process obtained data while using our services and usually 5 years after their cancellation. Subsequently, only the basic identification data or backup data are usually stored for a reasonable period of time.
Security of personal data
Your personal information is safe with us. In order to prevent unauthorized access and misuse of your personal data, we have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures.
All communication between your device and our web servers is encrypted. All your data are stored only on servers in secure data centers with limited, carefully controlled and audited access.
We endeavor to use security measures that provide sufficient security for the state of the art. Taken security measures are updated on regular basis.
Personal data of persons under 18 years of age
Our web content is not intended for children under 18 years of age. A person under the age of 18 cannot use our online store.
What are your privacy rights?
In particular, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, to rectify or supplement your personal data, to request processing restrictions, to object or to complain about the processing of your personal data, to access your personal data , the right to request the transfer of your personal data, the right to be informed of a breach of the security of your personal data and, under certain conditions, the right to delete some of the personal data we process with you (the “right to be forgotten”).
Modification and correction
If you believe that the personal information we process about you is incorrect, you can contact us.
You can ask us to send you an overview of your personal information. At the same time, you have the right to access the following information regarding your personal data:
- What are the purposes for processing your personal data?
- What are the categories of personal data concerned
- Who, except us, is the recipient of your personal information
- Scheduled time period for which your personal data will be stored
- Whether you have the right to require us to rectify or delete your personal data or to restrict its processing or to object to such processing
- Information about the source of personal information, if we did not obtain it from you
In addition, you may request that we delete information about you (but this does not affect data on documents that we are legally required to retain such as invoices or credit notes). Your application has been declined (e.g., when we claim receivables against you or in the case of an ongoing claim process).
Please note that your primary credit card information is stored not at our company, but at our payment gateway. Therefore, we cannot delete this data from us, and you must contact the payment gateway or bank through which you made the payment.
Except as noted above, you have the right to be deleted in the following cases:
- Personal data which are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed
- You have withdrawn your consent for the data to be processed and there is no other legal reason for the processing
- You disputed the processing of the personal data, in particular situation when your interest outweighs our interest in processing of these personal data
- Personal data are processed illegally
- The obligation to delete is laid down in a special legal regulation
We process some of your personal information based on our legitimate interest. If there are specific reasons on your part, you may object to the processing of your personal data.
If you (a) deny the accuracy of your personal data, (b) your personal data is processed illegally, (c) we no longer need your personal data for processing, but you need it to identify, exercise or defend your legal claims, or (d) you have disputed the previous point, so you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
In this case, we may only process your personal data with your consent (except for the storage or backup of the personal data in question).
Filing a complaint
If you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. However, we will be happy if you will solve the trouble with us first. You can always contact us easily via our contact form or via our infoline.
These Privacy Terms, including their components, are valid and effective as of January 1, 2020, and are also available electronically.
Cookies and other online technologies on the website available at chateumodra.sk and sektpalffy.sk.
The company VÍNO NITRA Ltd., (“Administrator” or “We”) records cookies on websites on chateumodra.sk, sektpalffy.sk and inferred domains. We use different cookies and other tracking technologies on different sites to offer you attractive content and to make full use of the site and its features. Cookies are text files that contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer, mobile phone or other device when you visit a website. A visitor to the website of a List who is allowed to accept cookies in their web browser accepts the way cookies are handled on a particular website.
Cookies are useful because they are primarily used to analyze the traffic to our site and to ensure greater comfort in using them, for example by allowing you to remember your next visit to our site. Cookies cannot examine or read data stored on your computer or other devices. Session cookies are activated whenever you visit a website and are automatically deleted when you browse the website. Long term cookies remain stored on your computer or other device after you have finished browsing the website.
- To save your personal settings: They help us identify you as a unique visitor, remember your settings selected at the last visit, such as layout your content on the page, choosing a specific location, or filling in your login information.
- To create anonymous statistics: Each time you visit, our website uses analytical software. These include Google analytics. They store anonymous standard cookies so that we know how much traffic we have on the site, we can analyze the behavior of visitors and find out what content and information is interesting to our visitors. Any stored analytical information is anonymous and used solely for its own technical and marketing purposes.
The Chateaumodra.com website uses Google Analytics, provided by Google, Inc., which uses information to evaluate site usage and report visitor activity. For more information about the collection and use of data by Google, your rights and privacy, please see the data protection provisions on the Google website. In order to tailor our offer to user needs, our website collects, using Google Analytics software, data on the use of the website using cookies. The collected data are evaluated in an anonymous form, in the form of statistics, in order to improve the services. At the discretion of the site’s operator, Google will use this information to evaluate site usage, report on site activity, and provide the site operator with additional services related to its use. You can prevent cookies from being set by setting up your browser.
You can also prevent the recording of cookies related to your use of the site by installing a browser module via the following link:
https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. The Google Privacy Statement is posted at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
The website is through the retargeting technologies of various providers collect anonymous information about the behavior of website visitors for marketing and advertising purposes and are stored in cookies on your computer. Consequently, other websites may display targeted product recommendations that are of interest to you, such as personalized advertising banners. Under no circumstances can this data be used to personally identify the user of the page. However, if you still do not want to see personalized banner ads, you can opt out of this collection and save in the future by clicking on the icon displayed in each banner.